In this four-day workshop students will work together in groups to devise designs for the redevelopment of a former military base in Ede into a residential neighborhood, whilst keeping into account the existing natural and cultural environment.
- Who: The workshop is open to 35 students from Delft University of Technology (TUD), Wageningen University (WUR), Leiden University (LU) and the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU).
- Supervisors: Gerdy Verschuure-Stuip (TUD), Richard Jansen (LU), Marlies Brinkhuisen (WUR), Linde Egberts (VU)
- Commissioners: Roel During and Jeroen Kruit (WUR)
- Support: Rients de Boer (Centre for Global Heritage and Development), Julia van Duijvenvoorde
- Day 1: Participants will explore the terrain in groups and will have the possibility to ask questions to stakeholders.
- Day 2: In the morning the groups will work on the assignment; in the afternoon there will be a feedback session with the supervisors.
- Day 3: Each group will pitch their first ideas and will receive feedback from the commissioners and other experts in the field.
- Day 4: In the morning the groups will finalize their reports which they will present to local officials (13:00- 16:00).
For additional information please contact our Educations Officer dr. Rients de Boer.