The LDE Centre for Global Heritage and Development at the University of Leiden is looking for a
In this role you will work closely with the Scientific and Managing Director in strategising on CGHD’s three main themes: Heritage under Threat, Heritage & Identity and Heritage & Environment. The Education Officer will be (co-)responsible for maintaining and organising current LDE education (Summer School, Re-Scape, Minor, MOOC and Honours class) and will be closely involved with setting up new educational activities. He/she will make sure students from all levels (including postgraduate) will benefit from the Leiden-Delft-Erasmus cooperation.
The education officer will have an important role in assessing feasibility of post-academic education, summer schools and following up on the findings. Your main tasks include:
- Being co-responsible for current and future LDE heritage education (policy and programming);
- Initiating new (online) educational activities;
- Assessing feasibility and setting up (paid) postgraduate education;
- Assuring quality of LDE Heritage education;
- Following LDE procedures to get classes recognized as LDE education.
- A MA-level or higher, knowledge of education and innovation in education (forms, processes and content of education);
- Punctual and organised;
- Flexible and able to work independently;
- Result driven and reliable;
- A people’s person and able to motivate;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
For more information and to apply please visit the website from Leiden University.