Our centre is looking for a Student Assistant (paid, short term) for editorial work for a publication in the field of restitution of (looted) cultural heritage. The tasks of the assistant would be, mainly, the compliation of a bibliography and list of legal instruments and jurisprudence referred to in a set of published articles.
What we offer:
- An introduction to one of the most dynamic fields in Law
- Close collaboration with Leiden University's academic staff
- Access to the Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Universities network
- A salary in accordance with Leiden University's Student Assistant
What we are looking for:
- MA Student in law (preferably International Law)
- Has knowledge of - or is willing to get acquinted with - OSCOLA annotation format
- Interest in Heritage studies
The starting date of the position will be on December 1st 2020 and will last for approximately 50 hours. Work will be done from home in flexible working hours. The short term contract will go through Job Motion. For more information, please contact Evelien Campfens.