We are looking for three students from each of the Leiden, Delft, and Erasmus Rotterdam (LDE) universities who will make up our Student Council in 2020-2021.
What will you do?
- Represent the students from the LDE universities who are interested in heritage and working in the heritage sector.
- You will serve as our advisory board and think with us about student activities involving heritage.
- Act as our ambassador among the LDE students and think with us on how we can make ourselves better known.
- We will meet at least twice a year, for now only digitally, but later we will also have drinks and bites after the meetings, on us of course.
- These meetings will result in a list of recommendations.
- One of you will be chair, your appointment will be for one year after which you can recommend someone else for our student council.
Most importantly, what will you get?
- Participate in our activities and broaden your network in the heritage sector.
- You will get a unique insight into current issues and themes in the heritage sector.
- You will be featured on our website, which is often visited by people worldwide
- Your travel-expenses are paid for as well as the social drinks after meetings.
- Access to our seed money for student activities.
- A € 50 VVV-voucher for your efforts.
For more information, send an email Rients de Boer: email@example.com