This event is canceled because of the COVID-crisis. An alternative online event will be foreseen in autumn 2020. Check our event calendar or follow our social media to stay updated.
The 2020 Delft Water History meeting in the Netherlands will be a unique opportunity to exchange existing and develop new insights on the history of one of our most precious resources. The conference is hosted by the Water Resources Group at Delft University of Technology.
Both proposals for individual papers and complete sessions are most welcome. The conference does not predefine topics for abstracts and sessions, as long as the subjects are related to water (are “wet”) and historical/archaeological (are “old”).
Abstracts and sessions can be submitted until November 15th 2019 at email address Waterhistory2020@tudelft.nl Abstracts should be about 250 words plus a 5-lines author bio.
Session proposals of at least 3 papers should include all the abstract information, plus a 100 word description of the session as a whole. Submitting full sessions, including chair and commentator, is highly recommended. Please ensure a balanced member composition of panels.
- Decisions on acceptance are foreseen to be available before the end of 2019
- The concept conference program will be available end of February 2020
- To appear on the final program, presenters with accepted abstracts need to register before April 1st 2020.
- The regular conference fee is set at 325 euro
- The student conference fee is set at 200 euro
Both fees include all coffee breaks, lunches and reception). Payment information, including how to pay and late fees, will become available soon.
For general enquiries, please contact Maurits W. Ertsen at email@example.com