The Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS) is a centre of urban expertise of Erasmus University Rotterdam. Looking at cities from different perspectives, we educate urban professionals from diverse backgrounds, consult national and local governments from the Global South and engage in cutting-edge urban research.
Bringing practical experience from real-life projects back to the classroom, we inspire collaboration and co-creation of urban knowledge. Together with our partners, we work at the forefront of urban development to improve the wellbeing of people living in cities across the globe.
The successful candidate will be part of our UHS team, supporting us with a training in the fields of heritage management, urban management and urban planning.
- Assist with preparation, execution and completion of tailor-made training ‘UHS Sri Lanka’ (to take place from 20 to 31 August 2018)
- Manage UHS communication portals
- Make minutes and report on UHS Sri Lanka
- Formulate a relevant follow up trajectory based on evaluations of UHS Sri Lanka course participants
- Extract, prepare and manage data from executed UHS market research
- Conduct further research and analysis
For more information see: